Using the DSI Library
Finding Materials in the Library
- Search the City College OneSearch Catalog to find materials in the Dominican Library’s collections. Library staff members are available to assist you with searches.
- To limit results by format, use the facets in the sidebar to the right of your search results. More search options are available under Advanced Search in OneSearch.
- Reference help is available by asking at the reference desk, by calling 212-650-7170, or by emailing us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. See the schedule of Reference Desk hours here.
Computers are available at the CUNY Dominican Studies Institute Archives and Library reference area.
- Computers do not require a CCNY login, and are available to use by the public as well as the CCNY community.
Copy and Scan
- Copiers accept payment via a copy card. Copy cards are available for purchase.
- Copies are $.10 with a copy card.
Scanners are available for free at the CUNY DSI Archives and Library.
- Documents can be transferred to a USB drive or uploaded to email or any cloud-based storage service.