Using the Science & Engineering Library
Finding Materials in the Library
- Search the City College OneSearch Catalog to find materials in the Science & Engineering Library’s collections. Librarians are available to assist you with searches.
- To limit results, use the facets in the sidebar to the right of your search results. More search options are available under Advanced Search in OneSearch.
- Individuals needing research help should ask at the Circulation Desk, and will be directed to a Librarian in their subject area. For a full list of subject librarians, please see our directory here. During the library closure staff is not currently working in the building. We can be reached by email and will respond as quickly as possible.
- All computers require CCNY login. For information on software, printing, & more, see the CCNY IT website here.
Copy, Print, Scan
There are 2 copiers available for use.
- Copiers accept payment via coins, dollar bills, or a copy card. Copy cards are available for purchase.
- Copies are $.10 with a copy card and $.15 with cash.
Printers are available.
- Printing is free for CCNY students. For information on printing see CCNY IT website here.
Two scanners are available.
- Scanning is free.
- Documents can be transferred to a USB drive or uploaded to email or any cloud-based storage service.