Using the SPH Library
Important notes for Spring 2023:
SPH is currently without a dedicated librarian. For inquiries on the available resources or for reference assistance, please contact the Librarians at CCNY.
You can do so by
For assistance with logging in to use Library databases, please contact SPH IT at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The SPH campus has computers for student use. There are 10 in the 7th floor study lounge (room 704), 4 in the 5th floor common area, and about 20 in room 707 which serves as a computer lab when there are no classes being held there.
*These computers require logging in with your SPH credentials.
- The above mentioned locations are open with the school's regular hours of operation, 8am-10pm. Please see the school's Public Safety page for more information on accessing the SPH campus.
Copy, Print, Scan
- Printing can be done from any computer on campus (including personal devices) by using the SPH PaperCut account (see below) or directly from the computers in the 5th floor common area. All print jobs will be sent to the printer in this area.
- The 5th floor common area printer also has scanning and copying capabilities.
- Students can also scan material by using the free CamScanner app and your device's camera. CamScanner converts scans to high-res images.
Using the SPH PaperCut account:
Login with your SPH credentials at: http://papercut.sph.cuny.edu to print from on-campus computers and personal devices that are connected to the SPH WiFi. You will be prompted with instructions for uploading your documents from there.
Printing this way can only be done for PDFs and images. To print word documents, please first safe it as a PDF.
All active students are granted $35 in printing credits at the beginning of every term (Fall, Spring, Summer). Printing costs $0.03 per impression (2 sides of the same page = 2 impressions).