Help with library research
Find answers to frequently asked questions here.
Reference Librarians are available via email, and in person at the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor of the Cohen Library. We are glad to provide research help to students, faculty, and visiting researchers.
Fall 2022 In Person Reference Hours
- Monday - Thursday 10am - 6pm
- Friday 10am - 2pm
Outside of these hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your question via this form.
- Call us at (212) 650-7611
- Text us at (646) 350-2717
- Email us at email@example.com
- You can also request a more extensive consultation, and a librarian will get in touch about scheduling a phone call or video conference through this form.
Questions about borrowing, renewing and your library account
- Visit the Circulation Desk on the second floor of the Cohen Library
- Call (212) 650-7155
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org