- All materials have a loan period of 1 day (24 hours).
- Reserve items may be used outside of the library (except for the CWE Library).
- Reserve items MUST be returned to the Library circulation desk from where they were borrowed.
- Fines will be charged for reserve items returned to a different library or put into a drop box -- always return materials to a person behind the desk!
- Graphing and scientific calculators are available to borrow at Cohen, Science and Architecture.
- Calculators have a loan period of 1 day (24 hours).
- Fines for 1-day reserve materials are $2.50 per day up to $50.00 (maximum fine).
- Graphing calculators are $50 when overdue; scientific calculators are $35.
Putting Materials on Reserve
Faculty can place an item on reserve by filling emailing email@example.com, or by stopping by the Cohen Library Circulation Desk to fill out a paper request.