Putting Materials on Reserve
Faculty can place an item on reserve by filling out the form here, emailing email@example.com, or by stopping by the Cohen Library Circulation Desk to fill out a paper request. Currently, all reserve items are 24 hour loan.
Need to find a reserve item?
Search by title or author in OneSearch, and note down both the library location and call number. Find detailed instructions on that process here.
For items at Cohen Library, you can also use this sort-able and searchable list to find books on reserve by title, author, or call number.
- Materials may have a loan period of 1 day (24 hours).
- Reserve items may be used outside of the library (except for the CWE Library).
- Reserve items MUST be returned to the Library circulation desk from where they were borrowed.
- Fines will be charged for reserve items returned to a different library or put into a drop box -- always return materials to a person behind the desk!
- Graphing and scientific calculators are available to borrow at Cohen, Science and Architecture.
- Calculators are available for 1 day (24 hours).
- Fines for 1-day a reserve materials are $2.50 per day up to $50.00 (maximum fine).
- Graphing calculators are $50 when overdue; scientific calculators are $35.